Monday, April 27, 2009

Books

One essential part of college are your text books. What you may not have been told, is that your books can be rather expensive! My semester, first year, of college I spend $850 on my textbooks! I later found on that I could have gone to HalfBooks.com and gotten them waaaaaay cheaper. The next year that I purchased my books, I used Halfbooks.com to buy all my books, rather than purchasing them at the college book store, and I only spent $300 on books. BIG difference, especially for a struggling college student. So for future reference, search around a bit before you buy your books. You can get used books that are in mint condition, for half or less of the price of it brand new in the store. You can use HalfBooks.com, Google, Amazon and more to search.

No comments:

Post a Comment