Monday, May 11, 2009

Spanish Minor

As I was getting ready to attend Viterbo University to Major in Marketing, I started to think about what I want to do with my life. I wasn't sure what exactly I wanted to do for a career in Marketing, or if I wanted a little extra in my educational background. I knew I didn't want to double major, so I started to think of having a Minor. Then my roomate, who is fluent in English and Spanish, suggested taking Spanish as a Minor. I realized, after doing some research, that Spanish is going to explode in America in the next decade. Having a degree with a minor in Spanish is going to give me a strong, competitive advantage over the competition. If you're looking for a little extra something with your business degree, look into learning another language.

No comments:

Post a Comment