Tuesday, February 17, 2009

College Glam and Sham 101

College college college...gotta love it. There are so many great things about it; parties, meeting new people, trying new things, expanding your knowledge, etc. Unfortunately, with every good experience comes some bad ones. If I knew at the beginning of my freshman year what I know now, my college experience would have been MUCH easier. If I would've had someone give me advice about common college situations, I would've made some better decisions as I made my way through my college adventure. (Well, probably not..I'm way too stubborn.) I want to share my opinions and experiences on everything from beer, boys, parking tickets, and roomates. I hope by reading my blogs you'll learn through my mistakes, as well as my accomplishments, and prepare to make the next 2-4 years of your life amazing ones.

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're the same old Liz from high school... And for some reason I appreciate it! I am looking forward to reading your blogs about the situations your "stubborness" gets you in. I agree that some college experiences could have been different if we just would have known a little more information, but learning for ourselves is the best medicine. Looking forward to more posts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liz! I am so excited to read about your crazy times! I am sure I can related to alot of them..:) I am so glad we have pretty much ALL of our classes together..it should be a fun semester!
    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also am very excited about this blog. I feel like high school students should be reading this too. I can't wait to read the crazy storys.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with both Ben & Theresa that well it would be nice to have more information when entering throught college doors, however having to learn ourselves is the best thing for us. I also think that high school students should see this.

    ReplyDelete